|Posted by Saleena-Riedra on January 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM||comments (0)|
Well our first contest of the new year everyone jump for joy... Lol...
Anyway here is how it goes...
Starting Feb 3rd I will be posting a photo with a DM quote from a regularly ran quest once a week (and no I am not going to make it super easy). Now the quests will range from as low as Korthos Island up through Eveningstar. Slayer areas will not be used. These will be taken from actual quests that we run.Read Full Post »
|Posted by Saleena-Riedra on October 20, 2012 at 5:45 PM||comments (0)|
Pumpkin Grenade - Pumpkin Head - Grenade: Target friends and strangers and force them to wear jack-o'-lanterns on their heads for thirteen minutes. ML5,Unbound [50 TP or 10 Motes of Night]
Skull Grenade - Skull Head - Grenade: Target friends and strangers and force them to wear big skulls on their heads for several minutes. ML5, Unbound [50 TP or 10 Motes of Night]
Gloomy Potion o...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Saleena-Riedra on September 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM||comments (1)|
Well it is that time again. We are going to have another caption contest. Our last one was a big success infact there were several in the guild who won prizes for it. Every week on Sunday I will post a new photo in the Photo Gallery under the album October Photo Contest. Everyone has a chance to add a caption to it. The best caption will win. Each week there will be a new prize and when the photo is posted so will the prize for the winner of that week. You will have until Satur...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Saleena-Riedra on May 17, 2012 at 5:05 PM||comments (1)|
Well the rules for this is very simple.
1. You must have the kill shot on the named monster.
2. When you screen shot the kill shot (ctrl + p) I would like for the combat log to be up so I can see it was you who made the kill shot.
3. The person who finishes the list first (or if the events ends the person who has the most completed list) will be declaired the winner.... Read Full Post »
|Posted by Saleena-Riedra on May 3, 2012 at 9:35 PM||comments (0)|
The rules are as follows...
1. No Casters. During our test runs we found that sorcs and wizards had an unfair advantage and could complete in a matter of a couple of minutes. Clerics and Artificers are fine but no sorcs or wizards.
2. No Pets. No summoned, no bought, no arty dogs, nothing.It is just to be safe and fair. Use of one will automatically disqualifiy you.
3. You are given one shot only so make it count. Sal will be seated hidden watching and timing you if you are ...Read Full Post »